[NCUC Public Comment] Thick and Thin Whois Preliminary issues report -- draft comment

nhklein nhklein at GMX.NET
Tue Dec 27 18:02:33 CET 2011

+1

Norbert

=

--
A while ago, I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia,
and this is my last posting:

Some clarifications – Christmas
http://www.thinking21.org/?p=624

Norbert Klein