[NCUC Public Comment] Thick and Thin Whois Preliminary issues report -- draft comment

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue Dec 27 15:49:35 CET 2011

Wendy,
Great statement, I support it. I see  no reason why it couldn't be considered a NCSG comment as long as there are no objections forthcoming.
And it was drafted by our SG's council rep who got the most votes!

--MM