[NCUC Public Comment] Thick and Thin Whois Preliminary issues report

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Sat Dec 24 21:14:45 CET 2011

Another point.

Nowhere in this issues report is the issue of the implication for Rights in the various models of Whois discussed, other than a quote from one of the New gTLD program explanatory notes.  I would think this would need to be added to a revised issues report  to discuss the Whois model without a complete discussion of the rights implications for registrants both individual and those other entities that are under threat from governments or angry spouses would be to ignore the new PDP process' new focus on discussion of Rights in all new PDPs.

avri