NCSG Principles-- [economic] nature of names : Public Goods

Joy Liddicoat joy at APC.ORG
Tue Dec 20 23:00:20 CET 2011

Thanks Alain - FYI, I am about to post a summary of discussion so far. I
understand competing work priorities. Inputs from Lori would be great, but I
hope that NPOC members do not feel they need to have an agreed "position"
before providing input - this is an open dialogue to which all NCSG members
are free to contribute.

Regards

Joy

From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Alain
Berranger
Sent: Wednesday, 21 December 2011 4:12 a.m.
To: NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: NCSG Principles-- [economic] nature of names : Public Goods

Joy, Nicolas,

...very necessary policy work, I would say... I will hopefully have some
minor contributions to make in the future but will first refer you  to Lori
Schulman, the new interim NPOC EC Policy Committee Chair, as she may wish to
engage with you and NCSG on this. Remember that we are a new constituency
and as such have not yet completed a number of consultations with our
currently NCSG-approved membership on policy issues and future members
awaiting admission... Our priority is to deal first with our constituency
issues.

Alain

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 10:37 PM, Nicolas Adam <nickolas.adam at gmail.com>