NCSG Principles-- [economic] nature of names : Public Goods

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 20 16:12:01 CET 2011

Joy, Nicolas,

...very necessary policy work, I would say... I will hopefully have some
minor contributions to make in the future but will first refer you  to Lori
Schulman, the new interim NPOC EC Policy Committee Chair, as she may wish
to engage with you and NCSG on this. Remember that we are a new
constituency and as such have not yet completed a number of consultations
with our currently NCSG-approved membership on policy issues and future
members awaiting admission... Our priority is to deal first with our
constituency issues.

Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA