New GTLDs: Upcoming GNSO Council Meeting

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Sun Dec 18 23:27:35 CET 2011

Hi,

Well that advice, to read the Application Guide and all of the accompanying words before cursing the new gTLD process seems like it applies to all those who are testifying against the new gTLD program.

As for what Board is annoyed by, from their elysian perspective, I would dare not speculate.

avri