CEO search starts off in a promising vein

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Tue Dec 13 16:03:46 CET 2011

The technical section a bit unnecessary, someone
with a strong technical management background and
all the other skill shouldn't be troubled by the
DNS and the odd regulated structure that's ICANN.

Seems a job description is being prepared
separately to the candidate profile.  So we can
tell the search committee of our concerns. And I
think George Sadowsky is still on this list.

Adam