CEO search starts off in a promising vein

nhklein nhklein at GMX.NET
Tue Dec 13 14:57:54 CET 2011

'the candidate should show "success in managing ICANN’s evolution as an
organization, complex issues and programs, and key contracts"' - that is
quite a lot for a typo - I tended more to think that it is an entry
condition allowing only those in who solved the time-machine problem - a
kind of insider group. No?

Norbert

--
A while ago, I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia,
and this is my last posting:

The UN Human Rights Day – on Social Media on the Internet!
http://www.thinking21.org/?p=590

Norbert Klein
nhklein at gmx.net
Phnom Penh / Cambodia