New GTLDs: Upcoming GNSO Council Meeting

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 13 05:25:47 CET 2011

Thx Alain for your kind comments,

The points were meant to convince, but maybe not so harshly as they
turned out to sound. I was hoping that jest and good humor would outlast
hard feelings. And I'm glad you forced yourself to see past the
(french-canadian) passion we both sometimes display, and came back with
a courteous yet thoughtful rejoinder.

Cheers!

Nicolas