[NCUC Election] Vote reminder - PLEASE DO VOTE

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Wed Dec 7 20:37:37 CET 2011

Dear Konstantinos,

Thank you so much for the reply.

I did not see your prior reply. Guess I should have checked more carefully before deciding the request had been ignored. Apologies for my laziness, I will search more completely next time.

I tend to think very few will opt for "none of the above" (maybe one or two), but you are right, people should choose between the candidates and non-of-the-above and it is good to have a substantial mandate of the membership in a candidate's favor.  BTW, speaking of substantial mandate, how many voters do we have?  I assume you had to give ICANN a list of names of those who could vote, so the count  at least may be known even if you do not publish the names list?

thanks and best regards,

avri