Conversation with Bill Graham - ICANN Board Member from the NCPH

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Wed Aug 31 17:58:26 CEST 2011

The meeting starts right now - in 2 minutes.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA