Fwd: [council] Rod Beckstrom to leave ICANN at the end of his term

William Drake william.drake at UZH.CH
Wed Aug 17 12:06:50 CEST 2011

So some rumors are not in fact baseless….

Many things one could say, snarky and otherwise, but I'll leave it at this: I hope they find a replacement who understands it's supposed to be a global organization that acts in public interest….

BD

Begin forwarded message: