Fwd: [council] Rod Beckstrom to leave ICANN at the end of his term

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 17 20:45:56 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I just blogged about what the Board might consider, and also raised the
suggestion that a search committee include more of the community:

http://crookedtimber.org/2011/08/17/21300/

Avri's spot-on thoughts about the role of volunteers are included as well.

Cheers, m