Charter Vote

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Wed Aug 17 17:49:43 CEST 2011

Hi,

Sorry about the entry, that is what I received from NCUC.  You were not sent a ballot, because you had not checked in.  and while I understand you did not receive the individual email, there were also notifications on the list.

Well as awkward as it sounds for such sponsors of NCUC activities as yourselves I guess the new organization, Nupef, would need to be admitted as a member of the NCSG.  Unless of course this was already taken care of in the past within NCUC before the new charter was passed by the Board. either Robin the previous chair of NCUC or Konstantinos, the current chair of NCUC would need to give an indication of this having happened.

Assuming that NCUC did not already admit Nupef, Nupef would need to send email the ncsg-ec at n4c.eu indicating the basis on which it was qualified for membership based on the condition listed in the charter.

a.