The charter adoption ballot [PLEASE VOTE PLEASE VOTE PLEASE VOTE]

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Mon Aug 15 19:53:15 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thank to Ginger, Timothe, Norbert and the other folks who have said nice things.

But _nobody_ owes me.  It is the task I took on, and I kind of knew what I was letting myself in for.  Well maybe not in detail or completely, but I kind of knew.

Just as whoever is thinking of running for the first popularly elected chair of the NCSG (assuming the charter passes) should know what they are letting themselves in for.

Now that is the real concern!

a.

PS.  Trains in the UK are not nearly as bad as trains in the US!!!