The charter adoption ballot [PLEASE VOTE PLEASE VOTE PLEASE VOTE]

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Mon Aug 15 19:35:27 CEST 2011

On 15 Aug 2011, at 17:13, Alex Gakuru wrote:

> I propose that the NCSG recalls Avri from her holiday to help us resolve emerging membership/voting issues.

Recall me?
I check in from my 'holiday' every half day or so to try and help this thing along.
How can you recall me?

(-;

But in truth, I have called it a working holiday, as in addition to my duties as the chair of the NCSG Executive Committee, I also owe some people some written work and some consulting.  So a little bit of fun and a little bit work.  To take a full holiday, I would have to leave the Internet behind, and I am much too addicted to ever do that.

I am now on the train on my way from York to Edinburgh for a few days of the Fringe Festival, but I will be checking in morning and night to see what I can do to help this charter vote, and the upcoming election member check-in, move along.

I have not spent close to the last two years dithering with this charter, the NCSG, the staff and the SIC, only to have it fail through lack of attention.

Hence, I will pester and annoy you all until either 100% of the 'active' members have voted or the voting period ends.

a.

Ps, I like that edit to the subject line.

------
Pick your poison: Kool-Aid or Hemlock!