The charter adoption ballot [PLEASE VOTE PLEASE VOTE PLEASE VOTE]

DeeDee Halleck deedeehalleck at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 15 18:05:12 CEST 2011

The problem is that when I did not respond to the "check in" I never
received anything from tally at icann.org
<tally at icann.org>I spend a good deal of time looking for a tally message,
but I realize that it was the check in I needed.  And when I just today
responded to the original "check in" message, I realize that Avri is on
vacation.

So how can I "check in" and get a ballot.
Moreover once I get a ballot (Avri sent a screen grab of one) what is the
password and ballot number?

I'm trying,
DeeDee

--