Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Wed Apr 27 08:45:34 CEST 2011

Hi,

Wendy: Thanks for chairing the call and for doing this report.

It is a great addition to the process.

On the points below, I find the Registrar's continued attitude of non cooperation quite disturbing, whether it is PEDNR or the RAA.  We definitely should get comments in on this.

I hope to circulate some comments on the guidebook in the next weeks as well.

In fact we need to get the comments in on many things - hopefully I will have time to resurrect the comments list on the new web site <https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Home> during the beginning of May when I will stop traveling for a bit.  Then we have to start getting comments written.  I like the method where someone or some constituency writes up comments and then we see if we can get larger consensus on what is written.

Also I needed to report that the informational mailing list I have been trying to get set up with ICANN where every voter, whether individual or the company representative gets an email will be set up during May, one way or another.  Either I will succeed at getting it done at ICANN, or I will build it in the same space I have for other mailing list on my research project server.  This is the first step toward the many votes that face the NCSG over the next months:

- NCSG charter once the Board has approved it
- New chair for NCSG once the charter is approved
- and sometime between the June meeting and the October meeting the (re) election of 4 GNSO council members.

a.