NCSG Policy Teleconference

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Tue Apr 26 21:05:56 CEST 2011

The NCSG teleconference is now on. Whoever wants a dial out please let me or Wendy know.

KK

On 26/04/2011 06:29, "Avri Doria" <avri at ltu.se<mailto:avri at ltu.se>> wrote:

Reminder:

Those who need to be called please let Konstantinos and/or Wendy know in advance.  They can let the operator know to do it as I do not expect to be on the call and certainly won't be in a position to help.

a.