Election for ICANN Board seat now going on

Ron Wickersham rjw at ITSMYINTERNET.ORG
Tue Apr 26 11:05:20 CEST 2011

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011, Konstantinos Komaitis wrote:

---snip---

> I hope that all 6 of our NCSG councillors will show their support and
> vote for Avri.

I have been most impressed by Avri's diplomatic skills when addressing
tense and difficult adversarial situations, and careful, respectful,
persuasion to advance the goals of individuals and other non commercial
interests.  I can think of no one who could represent our collective and
varied goals more effectively at this time, and urge the councillors to
support her candidacy.

-ron