Election for ICANN Board seat now going on

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Tue Apr 26 10:26:26 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I totally agree with Robin's sentiments and may I also express my strong support for Avri's nomination. I think that words cannot really account for the vast amount of work and dedication Avri has committed to ICANN and in promoting non-commercial interests. This is really a great opportunity for non-commercial interests to have a sit at the Board table and to be represented by someone like Avri who is fair and hard-working. I hope that all 6 of our NCSG councillors will show their support and vote for Avri.

Good luck Avri

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA