Election for ICANN Board seat now going on

DeeDee Halleck deedeehalleck at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 25 19:05:30 CEST 2011

with all regard to the tremendous effort and skill of Avri, I think it would
be important for us to endorse someone from a developing country.  Surely we
have some candidates who can bring more diversity to the ICANN board.
DeeDee

--
http://www.deepdishwavesofchange.org