Election for ICANN Board seat now going on

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Mon Apr 25 17:59:01 CEST 2011

Thanks for this update Mary.

I'll echo your sentiment.  Avri has devoted countless volunteer hours to
ICANN to ensure that the non-commercial perspective is adequately
represented.  Her level of detailed knowledge about the ICANN policy making
processes is only outmatched by her devotion to making Internet governance
institutions function better.  IMO, she would be an invaluable addition to
the Board.

I hope others will join me in adding their voice in support of Avri.

Best,

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org