Offtopic: Fwd: Thank you for renewing your fostering of Turkwel.

DeeDee Halleck deedeehalleck at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 1 15:20:39 CEST 2011

bravo for the proposed park prohibition, Alex.
what an outrage that guy is.
This is an old story.
Here's a list of the "trophies" taken by our "great white hunter" Theodore
Roosevelt on his African safari in 1909.
Lion = 9
Hyena = 5
Elephant = 8
White Rhinoceros = 5