Offtopic: Fwd: Thank you for renewing your fostering of Turkwel.

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 1 11:29:12 CEST 2011

I have just written an email to the Kenya Wildlife Service (
http://www.kws.org/) requesting them to declare the individual a *persona
non grata* in all of our wildlife parks.
regards,