Domain Name Front Running

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Fri Apr 1 08:16:35 CEST 2011

What service do you use to look-up if a name's available or not?

The farmer's market name was registered through GoDaddy.

If you think the reseller service you mentioned is being abused then
Tucows might like to know.  Not in the interest of a large registrar
like Tucows (or GoDaddy) to be party to anything like this. Good
business practices, honesty, etc apart, I don't think it would be in
their interest:  Pretty sure they'd like the entity with the real
interest in the name to get it, much higher chance of renewal and
long term revenue.

Adam