Domain Name Front Running

Marc Perkel marc at CHURCHOFREALITY.ORG
Fri Apr 1 06:38:26 CEST 2011

This is the only place in the world named Gilroy. And I'm personally
involved in registering a domain as part of a group that's starting up a
farmers market here. At the time I checked the domain name it wasn't
public knowledge there was going to be a farmers market. Nor what it
public when the name was registered.

The person who registered it lives in Alabama, 3000 miles from here.
There is no way in Hell this is a coincidence.

And it's not the first time it happened.