COICA

Poomjit Sirawongprasert poomjit at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 30 23:05:05 CEST 2010

I'm interested in this as it will impact directly to everyone.  I'm standing
in the anti-censorship side and have been fighting for this in my country
for many years.  I'm not very familiar with the US law but will try to
follow up closely.  BTW, I've just submitted this issue to my Thai Netizen
group and likely to update this news to the Electronic Commission
Transaction meeting next week (I'm one of the subcommittee).

Regards,

ภูมิจิต ศิระวงศ์ประเสริฐ (หมวย)
Poomjit Sirawongprasert (Moui)

Tel. +66-86-335-3900
Fax. +66-2287-2614

Contact Me [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/moui> [image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/poomjit> [image:
LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/poomjit> [image:
Ning]<http://ncdnhc.org/page/membership-roster> [image:
WordPress] <http://moui.net>
 “"Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is
essential to your own." - Robert
Heinlein<http://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/754262/robert-heinlein/love-is-the-condition-in-which-the-happiness-of-another>
”  Get this email app!
<http://www.wisestamp.com/apps/quotes?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_term=quotes&utm_campaign=apps>