Reminder meeting 26 October. 16-18 UTC

INFO Internauta info at INTERNAUTA.ORG.AR
Mon Oct 25 13:26:22 CEST 2010

Hi Avri, the meeting will have translation into Spanish?
Regards
Sergio Salinas Porto
Internauta Argentina
Asociacion Argentina de Usuarios de Internet/FLUI
http://www.internauta.org.ar
http://fuilatin.org.ar
skype: internautaargentina
phone:+54 223 471 5948
Mobil: +54 9 223 5 215819
MSN: salinasporto at hotmail/gmail/yahoo.com.ar

----- Original Message -----
  From: Avri Doria
  To: NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
  Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 6:33 AM
  Subject: Reminder meeting 26 October. 16-18 UTC

  Hi,

  Reminder of meeting.

  Info at: http://ncdnhc.org/events/ncsg-open-policy-meeting-26

  Agenda:

  1. Upcoming NCSG Council Elections (2 council seats)

  2. Upcoming NCUC Elections (executive board and chair)

  3. Update of status of other Constituencies in formation:  Be nice for people to know how efforts are going with other constituencies.
      a. consumer organization efforts ???
      b. philanthropic organization effort ??/
      c. others ???

  4. Issues from upcoming council meeting

  https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?proposed_agenda_28_october_2010

  including:
    ·       GNSO Prioritization

    ·       Election Procedures for Council Chair & Vice Chairs

    ·       Whois Study #3 - WHOIS Privacy and Proxy Abuse

    ·       Voting Procedures when Councilors are absent &/or must abstain

    ·       Disclosure of Interest Procedures

     .               any other GNSO issues

  5.  WG updates

  6. AOB

  Note: I may be late as I will be in transit from a meeting back to the hotel But Robin and some other member of the NCSG executive committee can hopefully chair in my absence.