Reminder meeting 26 October. 16-18 UTC

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Mon Oct 25 11:33:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

Reminder of meeting.

Info at: http://ncdnhc.org/events/ncsg-open-policy-meeting-26

Agenda:

1. Upcoming NCSG Council Elections (2 council seats)

2. Upcoming NCUC Elections (executive board and chair)

3. Update of status of other Constituencies in formation:  Be nice for people to know how efforts are going with other constituencies.
    a. consumer organization efforts ???
    b. philanthropic organization effort ??/
    c. others ???

4. Issues from upcoming council meeting

https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?proposed_agenda_28_october_2010

including:
> ·       GNSO Prioritization
>
> ·       Election Procedures for Council Chair & Vice Chairs
>
> ·       Whois Study #3 - WHOIS Privacy and Proxy Abuse
>
> ·       Voting Procedures when Councilors are absent &/or must abstain
>
> ·       Disclosure of Interest Procedures

   .               any other GNSO issues

5.  WG updates

6. AOB

Note: I may be late as I will be in transit from a meeting back to the hotel But Robin and some other member of the NCSG executive committee can hopefully chair in my absence.