Nominations for NCSG GNSO Council members

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Mon Oct 11 14:08:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

The year, the first term for two of our members, William Drake and Mary Wong, are ending.

We, therefore, need to elect 2 GNSO Council members.

Today I am opening a nomination/self-nomination period that will last 2 weeks: until 24 October Midnight UTC.

Please send nominations/self-nominations to this list.

If it is a nomination, please include a few words about why the nominee would be a good choice for the NCSG and include whether you have confirmed the proposed nominee's willingness.

I ask all self-nominees and those nominated by others to make a statement on their qualifications, their reasons for interest in serving as a council member and their plans for the term should they be elected.

I will put an agenda item on our next meeting where the participants on the call can ask questions of the candidates.

Thank you

a.