U.S. Government Seizes BitTorrent Search Engine Domain and More

Poomjit Sirawongprasert poomjit at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 29 13:48:24 CET 2010

UK is trying to do what the US does.

UK police want domain seizing powers: Right or wrong?
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/igeneration/uk-police-want-domain-seizing-powers-right-or-wrong/6938

Moui

ภูมิจิต ศิระวงศ์ประเสริฐ (หมวย)
Poomjit Sirawongprasert (Moui)

Tel. +66-86-335-3900
Fax. +66-2287-2614

Contact Me [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/moui> [image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/poomjit> [image:
LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/poomjit> [image:
Ning]<http://ncdnhc.org/page/membership-roster> [image:
WordPress] <http://moui.net>
 ""Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not
giving the kiss the attention it deserves." - Albert
Einstein<http://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/1185037/albert-einstein/any-man-who-can-drive-safely-while-kissing-a-pretty>
"  Get this email app!
<http://www.wisestamp.com/apps/quotes?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_term=quotes&utm_campaign=apps>