U.S. Government Seizes BitTorrent Search Engine Domain and More

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 28 19:15:41 CET 2010

Something like this happened before and reported by the same people ...

http://torrentfreak.com/fansubbing-site-fakes-ice-bust-to-protest-media-reporting-100719/

The article specifically said:

“So we faked that we got taken down to show people that the media
publishes everything without knowledge and with wrong and assymetric
information, and if one day they try to catch us, people shouldn’t
believe in what they will say.”

Can't say, but may be they are trying to be more noisy this time ? How
much can you trust what these guys report ?

Regards
Jorge