U.S. Government Seizes BitTorrent Search Engine Domain and More

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 28 02:05:16 CET 2010

> So was it ICANN that actually did the seizing?

ICANN has no operational knobs it can tweak at the 2nd+ level. Verisign does.

I'd really like if some of the numerous reports citing a Court order
provide more information about it or a link, so far I'm still trying
to find a concrete reference or the actual order.

Both the .com (supposedly seized) and the .info (still working) are
registered by the same person with address in Egypt.

Regards
Jorge