NPOC Q&A Document

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Wed Nov 10 18:07:16 CET 2010

Hi,

Do you mean the charter argues against having constituencies?

Or that people are arguing against having constituencies?

If it the first, then there is something we need to fix in the draft charter.

If the second, then I think that is not really the case, but people do seems to have issues  this particular application that need to be dealt with.  Specifically:

- the name
- the membership scope

a.