NPOC charter update

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Tue Nov 2 12:59:01 CET 2010

On 1 Nov 2010, at 19:43, Amber Sterling wrote:

> Additionally, Debbie
> and I brought 6 new perspective members to the NCSG in May 2010; their
> applications are still pending.

For this I must apologize.   The NCSG-EC did put in a process for handling it, but on several of these we got down and never reached the unanimous approval required and got bogged down waiting for the next step.

I  have copied the NCSG-EC list on this one in the hope that we do get this back on the track.  Your applications was easy since no one had any issues, but on the others, there were questions that needed to be followed up that I don't think ever were.

I can't offer any explanation other than the focus has been so much on the getting the charter through, little else has happened in the EC.

a.