please vote today in NCSG-NCUC annual election. Votes must be cast by 11 November to count.

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Fri Nov 5 19:05:11 CET 2010

Dear All,

Please remember to cast your vote in the ongoing NCSG-NCUC annual election.

If you haven't yet voted, please do so now!

The email ballot was sent from:
  tally at icann.org

on the date:

So please check your email folders, inboxes, spam folders, etc. to find the ballot with the link to vote in the election.  If you still don't have an email ballot, please let me or Avri know so we can ask that another ballot be sent to you.

We are in final days of the election now (ends on 11 November), so please take a moment to cast your ballot TODAY.

Thank you!
Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org