I just created a TLD for $0 in 30 minutes

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Fri Mar 19 14:23:03 CET 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 7:53 AM, Avri Doria <avri at ltu.se> wrote:

> You will also find some discussion in the proposed registry contract
> section 2.9:
>
> http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/draft-agreement-specs-clean-04oct09-en.pdf
>
> (BTW: I have been told that this is worth reviewing for lots of reasons -
> and that those among us who are contract savvy could find lots f things to
> comment on in this document)

Agree, there is a lot to be concerned about.  I wrote about Specification 6,
particularly requirements for implementing protocols that do not have wide
acceptance in the market, here:

http://blog.internetgovernance.org/blog/_archives/2010/1/8/4421904.html