please send comments on this draft RE: Transparency

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 11 12:11:39 CET 2010

Hello there,

I think that we need to be direct and not be so diplomatic, by highlighting
that constitutes gaming and the problem is because those staff reports
addressed to the board.  I am not favor of striking those parts.

Regards

Rafik