PCC meeting audio

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 10 05:46:08 CET 2010

Hi Alex,

Thank you for attending the potential consumer constituency, I guess that
you had a lot of fun there.
can you please tell us what are the questions directed to joint comments
that you and  I have made during public comments (
http://forum.icann.org/lists/consumers-constituency-petition/msg00007.html)

Regards

Rafik