NCSG Responses to Accountability & Transparency Review Team Questions

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Mon Jun 14 18:26:26 CEST 2010

Hola

On Jun 14, 2010, at 5:37 PM, Avri Doria wrote:

> they could comments at the bottom of the page - though i have not tested it.  they cannot edit in line on the mail text.
>
> every wiki page has a comments section at the bottom which i think i have opened.
>
> the comments get added sequentially.
>
> that is not the same.  is that what you wanted?

Right, we weren't looking for people to be able to edit the RTs questions, or other people's responses to them, but rather to just sequentially add their own comments.   So e.g. one clicks on question 1 and goes to a space where one sees what others have said on the same point and then adds something. That would facilitate building arguments on each other, and easier aggregation at the end when we want to identify whatever thrust/consensus there may be.

C'est possible?

Bill