NCSG Responses to Accountability & Transparency Review Team Questions

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 14 18:32:19 CEST 2010

Hi Avri,

I thought that we can make it through google doc form (the form is even
ready) but it won't possible for NCSG members to see the others
contributions

Rafik