Rod and the Big Brother of the Internet

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 21 14:59:16 CEST 2010

Hello Jorge,

A brief comment... there was a proposition floated suggesting that
"Public Interest" (very limited?) redefinition to mean that "just
ensure the DNS system works - stability, resiliency.."

I found it limiting given that the Internet ought to fundamentally
enable a better realisation of The Universal Declaration of Human
Rights - http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/ - obviously while the
DNS works in a stable and resilient manner. Otherwise, expect
problems..

regards,

Alex