more news on ICANN Ombudsman Frank Fowlie's air rage incident & cover-up attempt

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at NGARCIA.NET
Thu Jul 29 20:42:11 CEST 2010

Dear all, I do not feel very comfortable with this line of emails - it is
true that one reveals itself in small details. However, we must not judge a
man on a single incident.

Please allow for the dust to settle, and then, judge the professional, not
the air-passenger that may have been disturbed for some reason.

Anyway, I do not know enough of this issue to make an educated comment.

BR,

Nuno Garcia