Comment periods / DAG4

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Thu Jul 22 17:42:44 CEST 2010

I agree with Wendy's suggestion and I would like to encourage our members to read the comments and if they agree to submit their endorsements. It is very important that we show our interest in the discussions on DAG4 by endorsing the comments submitted by NCUC-ers, as there are many issues that we have been discussing in this list during this whole process.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,
Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
The Lord Hope Building,
141 St. James Road,
Glasgow, G4 0LT
UK
tel: +44 (0)141 548 4306
http://www.routledgemedia.com/books/The-Current-State-of-Domain-Name-Regulation-isbn9780415477765
Selected publications: http://hq.ssrn.com/submissions/MyPapers.cfm?partid=501038
Website: http://domainnamelaw.ning.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: NCSG-NCUC [mailto:NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Wendy Seltzer
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 3:33 PM
To: NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Comment periods / DAG4

NCSG and NCSG-Policy:

Could we please compile a list of the comments members have submitted on
DAG4 for which we might seek Stakeholder Group endorsement, and then
take whatever steps necessary to determine whether to endorse them?  I
believe that such endorsement would be accepted even though the comment
period has closed.

I know Konstantinos, Mary, Robin, Avri, Debbie, and I have submitted
comments, and I'm sure others have as well.  I have not reviewed the
full list, and do not know whether all authors would seek SG
endorsement.  How should we proceed?

Thanks,
--Wendy

Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org
Fellow, Silicon Flatirons Center at University of Colorado Law School
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html
http://www.chillingeffects.org/
https://www.torproject.org/