curious note on nairobi and brussels...

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 4 18:19:53 CEST 2010

> Why didn't the US government and other "mandarins of worldwide security"
> warn us about the serious risks we run when in civilized Europe???

They were too busy trying to paint The Bronx, some dark corners of Chicago,
gang territories in LA, etc, with invisible paint, all at the same
time of keeping
an eye on hot red haired girls in case they are Russian spies, and sniffing
on traffic in case Osama tried to visit porn sites with domains registered in
the US but hosted in the Netherlands with bank accounts in some exotic
Caribbean island.

My .02
Jorge