NOT for GNSO --> Fwd: EXTENSION OF DEADLINE - Call for Applicants for a Position of Volunteer Review Team Member - 29 July 2010

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Sat Jul 17 08:23:11 CEST 2010

Hi Milton

While I understand your sentiment, I don't see how remaining aloof would have been helpful in this case. The decision was well worth challenging on procedural grounds, and now people here and elsewhere will have more time to apply.

Best,

Bill