RAA Draft Advisory Section 3.7.7.3

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Fri Jul 2 14:22:40 CEST 2010

Dear all,

The public comment period is again upon us :)

One of the documents is RAA, section 3.7.7.3 ( http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#raa-3773) which talks about liability under license agreements. The document is pretty awful and raises some real issues on the rights of Registrants as well as WHOIS.

I have drafted a paper, which I am sending it to you for review. I am on annual leave next week so if you could please make any comments on the document that would be great.

Thanks

KK

--
Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,