Final motions on VI

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Thu Jan 28 18:15:17 CET 2010

NCSGers debated this during the meeting, since the amended motion spoke of a WG but not a DT to charter the WG.  Wasn't easy to take such points up as the schedule was tight and we were pressed to get to the vote.  But there seemed to be consensus that the same thing would need to be done in the WG sans DT; how could it not, the WG can't just charge off without agreeing where it's going.  So there should be the possibility to resurface the JM issue and set the scope.  The timeline is, I think, impractical, but the council can extend it once the reality of the work ahead sinks in.

BD