FW: Re: One or two PDPs?

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sun Jan 24 16:33:09 CET 2010

Dan has had trouble getting this message through to the list. I forward it on his behalf.
--MM
From: Dan Krimm [dan at musicunbound.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 12:19 AM
To: Milton L Mueller
Subject: Fwd: Re: One or two PDPs?

Hi Milton,

I sent this a little while ago, and I haven't seen it come through the
list.  I sent another message a couple days ago that I never saw come
through either.  I've received others' messages, so I appear to still be on
the list, at least for receiving messages.

Not sure what's up, but I wanted you to know I'd sent this, FWIW.